Thursday, October 06, 2011

Not having a good week

my cough is back and its driving me crazy. I have coughed so much I feel like Ive broken a rib.
So I have not been doing too much. Resting most days, and only doing one or two jobs. Today the weather was fairly nice to start with so I had all the doors and windows open. then the roll of thunder and a few minutes later, torrential rain.
Its still raining now, but its just a steady rain, so hopefully it will soak into the ground and not puddle too much. although I dont know how much more the ground can take.
So Im on the couch, with my blankie and laptop, watching the lord of the rings.
A nice hot cup of tea and I feel so much better.
My husbands godsons, sister is getting married on saturday, so I really need to rest to be able to go. I think we will just go to the reception and not stay too late, gone are the days when I could go to the church and hang around for the reception and stay all night.
More thunder as I type, sound great! I love a good thunderstorm. dont you.
see ya

7 comments:

m1987 said...

PERASTIKA

Cathy said...

Hello Angela
Nearly 3pm over here and no rain yet - hopefully it goes east of you towards the coast. Don't feel like looking at rain today lol
Hopefully you'll be over this bug in the near future
Take care
Cathy

Farmers Wifey said...

There is nothing better than a cup of tea..x

Deb said...

I hope you feel better soon. We have had rain here for over a week now and getting just a bit sick of it.

Leanne said...

Take it easy. Glad you have a good movie & a cuppa.
I'll pass on thunder storms.
Nice & sunny today here.

Love Leanne

Sharon said...

Sorry your bug came back on you too, not fun, I know.

Nothing like just sitting in the semi-dark and watching/listening to a thunderstorm! My son made me a CD for my computer, the sounds of a thunderstorm and rain pelting the metal roof and windows. I loved it, no idea where it is anymore. I could use another one...

Hasn't rained here for over a week, I think, it's very dry out there.

I hope you get better soon!

Vickie said...

Hi Angela - sorry your cough is back. You Do sound tired there! Puppies do keep one busy, don't they! You get well soon and take care of yourself!