Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Earthquake

I was lying on the couch contemplating going to be when the whole house started to shake! We have had a few earthquakes here over the years but this one was the strongest and lasted the longest. It was a 5.2 and the epicentre was not far from here at moe. That woke me up and now I'm wide awake and it will be a little while before I get back to my sleepy stage. Facebook went nuts and people all over the state felt it! I love Facebook I had found out everything I needed to know abut the quake and I still haven't seen or heard anything on the tv. So if you live in Victoria and felt it let us know. See ya.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Felt it loud and strong and long here in Kilsyth - husband thought I was nuts when I said 'outside quick' - we were sitting near some very large windows and didn't want to near them if they shattered
Cathy

Sharon said...

Hope you can get info soon. Earthquakes can do a number on your nerves.

Leanne said...

Not fun!

Deb said...

They can be quite a shock when they happen and I am glad you are ok. I can still remember the day of the Newcastle earthquake as clear as anything.