Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hump day

Its the middle of the week and its a beautiful sunny day.
Deviled sausages are cooking in the slow cooker and they smell wonderful. I have never made it before so hopefully the family will like it.
It was very foggy this morning and quite scary to drive in it.
But I will enjoy the sun for as long as it shines, more rain is forcast for this week.
Happy to report that my attempted amputation of my little finger was a failure, and it is healing nicely.
It looks like a little man wearing a top hat. lol
After quilting class today I am motivated to keep sewing.
So that is what I am going to do
see ya

3 comments:

Leanne said...

mmm now that is something we haven't had in ages deviled sausages - must make!
Glad you can still quilt with your finger.

Love Leanne

Grammy said...

I will have to look up deviled sausages. Never heard of them. I am glad your finger is doing better. And you have sun. YEA! It is quite rare these days. :) And thank you for all of your kindness.

Susan said...

Good news on the finger front ;-)

Mmmmm devilled sausages - how did the family like them? Would you share your recipe? Curried, or cold in sandwiches is the run of my sausage dishes.
Cheers :D)