Sunday, February 13, 2011

A mystery

The other day I received a letter in the mail. Inside was a page from a magazine with a little post it note. On the note it said," I thought you would want to try this. It really works"
then its got a little initial.
I have no idea who sent this to me, as it does not have a return address.
If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it.
To whoever sent it, thank you I will read the article and maybe try the  tea.
Maybe my angels sent it to me.
very mysterious indeed.
see ya

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Hmm, what kind of tea? Something that is in a grocery store or a herb store? That is quite mysterious! Could it be an advertising campaign?

E said...

That sound like fun. Mystery's can some times be solved. Look at the post mark.

Jodie Williams said...

COOOOOL! Mystery mail!