Friday, January 28, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane

Well its 2.30am and I am up and ready to go! I had set my alarm for 3 but as usual I have been awake early, since 2.00am. I am so paranoid about sleeping through my alarm that I never get woken up by them, because I always wake up early.
We are picking up Leanne at 4ish and heading off to the airport. Hubby will drop us off and come back to start his day at work. Isnt he sweet!
We will meet her sister in law Bronwyn and fly out to Queensland. Bronwyns sister, and Leannes sister in law is getting married on saturday and we are all flying out for the big event.
I am not sure who is picking us up at the airport, I think the brides mother, and then we have an hours car ride to our destination.
Its going to be an exciting few days, no wonder I cant sleep.
Have a good weekend everyone, I hope the weather is great up north.
see ya

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I hope the trip goes well and you have fun, Fun, FUN!

Tracey said...

Have a lovely time! xxx

Deb said...

Have a great time!

Unknown said...

woo hoo ! dont forget to call into Newcastle for a cuppa........i go put the kettle on !!