Friday, May 15, 2009

Thank God its Friday

Have had a busy week, working extra shifts to cover holidays. Yesterday at Crystal World I was all alone, but got heaps done.
Today I'm doing a double shift at Curves.
So I am up early to try and take the "rush, rush" feeling out of my day.
The house is a bomb sight but there is nothing I can do about it right now, so it will stay that way till at least Saturday morning.
I was suppose to work but another co-worker rang and asked if I could swap with her,
So at least I will get a sleep in tomorrow now.
see ya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you always sound so fricken busy angela
will you just SLOW down- i will even come and show you how to do it !!

angela said...

Thats a date Lisa . You can show me how to slow down and I can cook you that roast.