Friday, February 13, 2009

The madness continues

Last night at about 9.30 we received a phone call from wondersons friend. His car had overheated and could he and dear old hubby come and help him.
Its a good thing that car overheated. Not 100 meters past our house a small fire had been started on the side of the road.
Dear old hubby spotted it and he and wonder son put it out.
We all live on properties here so another big fire could have happened.
This morning news of a fire in baxter was on the TV. It apparantly started about 10.00.
This could well have been the same people.
Will they never learn. Very grateful to the universe for overheating a car.
Stay safe and vigilant.
see ya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

blessed be to that angela xx