Tuesday, August 12, 2008

cabin fever

Well after cleaning all day yesterday and doing the washing, today the house looks the same. Thats my life same shit different day. Sometimes I get so down that I am wasting my life just being a maid for the family and that they really dont appreciate what I do for them at all.
But thats because its winter and I do get cabin fever by the end of it. I rang the diggers club yesterday and my order should be here in about a week. Now when the hot house is finally finished I will be able to get outside and start my seedlings off for the spring planting. Then that feeling of inadequence will hopefully go away. I know I'm being silly but I am allowed to be.
Nancy came by yesterday will her quilting and it looked fantastic. So Heather if your reading this hello and well done you have taught her really well.

No comments: