Wednesday, June 18, 2008

morning rambings

This morning it was very hard to get out of bed. Even dear old hubby found it hard. Good thing the kids are self sufficient, wonder son even opened up the workshop this morning as well as take his sister to the bus stop. Yesterday he offered to take her to dancing and pick her up again as he wasnt playing football again this week due to injury, so I was able to work on my quilting homework and got it finished last night.
So now I dont need to worry about it for the rest of the month.
Today so far has been busy, gym then shopping at IGA and washing. Before the washing I had to unblock the drain and resorted to crystal draino. Its smelt yukky but I think it worked so lets hope so or hubby will have to take the deck apart again to find the problem.
Anywho still lots to do so I'll see ya

No comments: