Friday, June 06, 2008

Friday on my mind

Well its the end of a very sad and hard week. Its been a steep learning curve and its the animals that have suffered. But the vet was really nice and made me feel better. So now armed with my new information I feel that at least in the future my animals will fare better.
This weekend is the queens birthday long weekend and a busyone for us. We are going to dinner for a friends bithday on saturday and we normally go out on a sunday night with another couple for our once a week therapy session and bitch about teenage kids.
Our kids are really good but things like not ringing when they will be late, staying up all night and sleeping all day, and messy rooms. Not bad compared to all the things they could be doing but still its good to get it all off our chests.
so enjoy your long weekend everyone
see ya

No comments: