Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Christmas Breakup.

 We had our christmas breakup party last night at Craft Quarters where I go for my quilting classes.
Heaps of people turned out and we all got to catch up with eachother and make new friends.
 The shop had 20% off everything so we all spent up big too! The had heaps of lucky door prizes as well and I was one of the lucky ones to win one!
Every year we have a show and tell, and show everyone what we have been working on during the year. This lady is Rae and she is in my Wednesday morning class. Her sister lost her holiday home in the Black Saturday bushfires we had a couple of years ago, so Rae decided to make her this wall hanging with things that were on her block before the fires. Its been a year long project with lots of imput from all of us and it has come up a treat!
Over the next few days I will be posting pics of all the show and tells and Raes wall hanging as well on the Official Craft quarters Blog.
So if you are interested in what a bunch of ladies way down south have been busy producing, pop in and have a look. The link is on my side bar!
see ya

No comments: