Sunday, December 11, 2011

luna no show

well I stayed up to see the moon, unfortunately mother nature had different ideas. She decided that we would miss the whole show. Massive cloud cover and thunderstorms denied us a lookin.
I saw some on the live newsfeed, but I was just too tired to stay up and see it all. Knowing there would be photos on the net. So here is one I didnt take just pinched from the web.
I hope you had a better view than I did, the next total eclipse of the moon is in 2014 so hopefully the weather is better then.
see ya

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Well we had a clear sky (unbelievable)but I woke up only to see the eclipse waning. I had had every intention to stay up but fell asleep anyway. We will both have better luck next time!

Unknown said...

I didn't even know so I missed the whole show. Typical...that's what I get for never listening to the news. Maa

m1987 said...

ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΩΡΑΙΟ ΓΙΑ ΤΑ ΠΑΙΔΙΑ ΘΑ ΑΛΑΞΕΙ ΚΑΙ Η ΤΥΧΗ

Snowbrush said...

You know, it looks a little like an orange gone bad, so maybe you're just as well off not having seen it.