Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sudden realisation

I have come to the conclusion that life is very unfair. At least to me!
My knee has blown up and is very, very sore. I can hardly bend it at all.
That is not what is unfair. Whats unfair is that this is the third time it has happened in the last 6 weeks or so.
But that's not the unfair part.
Whats unfair is that I have realised that it happens just before it rains.
That's the unfair part.
I AM GETTING OLD.
I know you are only as old as you feel and that your age is only a number, but right now I feel like that grandma that always goes on about her bones and how she can feel the rain coming.
You know the one we always rolled our eyes at and said god that will never be me.
WELL NOW ITS ME!!!!!
So all you young ins have to listen to me.
So there!
wingeing over. Off to rub me old bones
see ya

3 comments:

Arts and Herbs said...

Look at the bright site, you live in a country with little rainfall, so people will worship you for being able to predict it ;)

Unknown said...

My daughter drinks hibiscus tea and she says it is helping her knee when it swells.

Unknown said...

poor old you !
a swollen knee is the universe telling you that you are refusing to move forward on some issue or some aspect..........