Thursday, August 09, 2012

Wet,Windy and Freezing Cold

this is all we have seen since coming home, Rain, rain and more rain. I am so over this rain.
there is mud everywhere and my driveway is full of water I have to swim to get to my car. Its taken till today to empty the van and that was with the help of hubby and his brother today!
There are huge weeds in all my gardens and we cant even mow as the backyard is like a swamp.
Its so bitterly cold and the winds are blustery.
Have I sooked enough? I hope you all have better weather where you are.
Stay warm and dry melbourne, I dont see it ending soon.
see ya

6 comments:

Unknown said...

It is so cold here but no rain. I love the rain but not too much of it. Stay dry Angela, catch up on craft and books. Smooch xx

Sharon said...

Sorry about your weather, ours is not cold but hot, humid, dark and dreary with impending rain.

On your remark about the Confederate Memorial at Stone Mountain the three are President Jefferson Davis and Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson.

Unknown said...

It's freezing here too, Angela. The wind goes right through you. Not too far up the road it's snowing. Brr... Sue

Nanette said...

Move up my way Angela...last few days have been a pleasant mid twenties, tee shirt and summer pants weather, with lovely cool mornings and evenings,and more to come.

blanket cover double bed said...

There are huge weeds in all my gardens and we cant even mow as the backyard is like a swamp.
oversized king comforters 120x120 ,
king size bedspread sets ,

thebeath said...

pop over to this web-site Dolabuy Balenciaga my latest blog post bags replica gucci navigate to this site good quality replica bags