Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hello

Hello everyone! I haven't been around much lately, sorry about that. I've been in a kind of funk since getting back home. Hubby has gone back to work with a vengeance and he has been working long hours. Hes loving every minute of it!
I've been home trying to get back into a routine. I've had a big crash and been in pain but I'm slowly getting better.
I hooe to catch up with you all in the nest few days. I have got some news that did through me, I will share as soon as I get confirmation and a few more details.
Just another chapter of my life closing, hopefully to allow an opening of a new and exciting one. Hope you are all happy and healthy.
See ya

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Yah, I suppose it would be deflating to come back home to the same-old.

Men like to work, well most men anyway. Mine has been laid off since May 11th and he is going nuts and driving me nuts in the process! I am having a hard time keeping him from... are you ready for this... Shopping! He can't buy anything else or there won't be room for me!

I hope whatever might be... is something good!

momto8blog said...

guess that is the cycle of life for everyone...busy times and crazy times and then not so busy and not so crazy times... hope things get settled just the way you'd like!!
i am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.