Friday, August 03, 2012

The road home

It's a chilly 5 degrees outside and I'm waiting for the kettle to boil for my morning tea. We are approx 8.5 hours away from home. We should really be on the road already but neither of us is in any hurry. I'm really not ready to get home and face reality yet, but I suppose I can't run away forever. This is the first holiday that I'm not in a hurry to get home from ever! I have really loved just going with the flow and not knowing what each day will bring. Most days I didn't even know what day it was!
But anyway for good or bad tonight I will be sleeping in my own bed at home. That's gotta be good right?
See ya

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Aw... It will be good to be home, but I imagine it will feel odd after your wonderful vacation.

Grammy said...

You get to dream of all the wonderful places you have been. Sweet dreams,hug