Monday, August 02, 2010

Spirit of Tasmania

Hello to everyone,
I am on an internet cafe on the Spirit of Tasmania and we have left Devonport about an hour ago.
The weather has been fantastic and the sea is very calm so the crossing should be great.
The last time we crossed back home we saw some dolphines so I am hope they will visit today and I will get some shots.
The trip has been great with one minor hiccup that I will tell you all bout when I get home.
I hope you have all been well and I will post the pics I have taken soon.
Estimated time of arrival back into Melbourne is 6.00pm tonight, its only 5 to 10am now so plenty of time to spot the dolphins so all send your wishes this way.
Time is running out so I will log off now
talk soon
see ya

2 comments:

Grammy said...

can't wait to see the photos. : )

granny said...

Happy to hear you had a great weekend :0)
Im looking forward to the pic's !