Tuesday, August 17, 2010

On the road again

Tomorrow bright and early Leanne and I are heading off on a road trip. We will be driving all the way to Brisbane to see her sister in law. I cant wait. She still has two chemo treatments to go but we both need this time away. So its just the girls and today we have been busy packing the car and buying food for the trip. To see how much food we have packed you would think we were going to be on the road for a week, but it is two full days to get there and we dont want to go hungry do we!!!!
We have some healthy food and lots and lots of lollies.
so once again I am leaving the home to the kids, and this time to hubby and I am going away from responcibility.
Good isnt it.
see you all when I get back, sometime next week
bye

1 comment:

Konnie said...

I hope you have a great time and that Leanne gets much needed rest. I two always pack way too much food. For some reason I think every person needs to have every type of snack available to them "just in case" Just in case what, I don't know:)