Monday, June 28, 2010

A great pary!




This is Mathew with his birthday cake. They are the only pics that were taken on the day as I was so busy in the kitchen that I didnt take any.
I only got these because I ran and got the camera and gave it to my brother in law. No one else thought about photos.
But anyway he had a great time and all him friends stayed on until late. Some even stayed over.
Me I feel like I have gone 10 rounds in the boxing ring, but everyone was well feed and watered and that is all that matters.
The house was even put to order before I got into bed, so now all I have to do is eat the left over cake.
Yummm.
see ya

2 comments:

Deb said...

Glad the party was enjoyed by all and even better the house is back in order:0)

Cindy said...

So happy that your party turned out so well and Hello Sista! I'm looking forward to getting to know all my Bloggerette Sorority Sisters better.

Hugs XX
Barbara
Moore Whimsies