Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feathers and Rolls




we made some quilted rolls in class over the last two weeks. Not great photos Im sorry but you can see how it works. They unroll and you put your Stitcherys or BOM in them and roll them back up. Recognise the stripes, they are what was left after I made the bag. Then one end of the roll comes out and you can put bits and bobs inside for safe keeping. I have put my candlewicking blocks inside and the patterns for each of them inside the acual roll.
The final pic is of the fluffy wool. I got some more today so I will be busy knitting for a while yet.
I even got leanne onto it, and although not too enthused to start off, she is now hooked and wants to go back and get some more wool.
Another convert! HeHe
The weather has turned very cold and they say storms are comming so I better go and finished feeding the cows so they will go to bed. The geese and sheep have already been done, and I have two wheelbarrows full of wood under the porch.
stay warm everyone
see ya

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Hello Angela
Your project roll looks interesting - was it easy to do - lots of glue and trying to get the material to stick properly?
Looks like you have enough of the fluffy wool to keep you going for a while. I picked up a load at Spotlight last week when they had it on special. So many ideas - where so we start? lol
Any wind damage over your way?
Take care
Cathy

Cathy