Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bargain!!

Cusion covers are now finished except for sewing on the buttons.
Craft room has been measured and windows are being ordered as I type this.
I have put on layby my new quilters sewing machine. I got an absolute bargain. The normal price for the machine is $2700.00, but my teacher who owns the store, told me to hang on as she felt that it would go on sale for christmas.
Well today they saw that the price did drop, but much more than even she expected.
$1999.00. I quickly ordered one and paid the deposit. Because I had saved the $2700.00 to spend I was able to order the sewing table that goes with it for $500.00. That means I still have $200.00 left.
Now I can buy lots more material to make more quilts.
I love a bargain don't you
see ya

2 comments:

Grammy said...

That is wonderful! I am so happy for you. I love bargains too.

Cathy said...

Hello Angela
Good for you, they say good things ocme to those that wait:)
I always love a bargain - hang on to the rest of the cash, don't splurge it straight away, it will help you enjoy the good feeling longer lol
Thanks for popping in to my place and for your comments - yes its good to be home but I do miss the lazy Qld lifestyle I'd got used to.
Take care
Cathy