Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Another Tuesday

The weeks are rolling by, I cannot believe how quick this year is going.the weather has gotten cold and wet, but I don't mind that. I have been working on my knitting and crochetting while listening to audio books. OMG they are fantastic, I used to have to decided between crafting or reading but now I do both! I have found a fee audiobook site and have up just finished bram stokers dracular and now I'm half way through uncle toms cabin. I love new technology! But for now I better get up and get my bottom into gear, I have quilting class! Have a great Tuesday everyone See ya

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello Angela
Agreeing totally with you about the way the year is speeding by.
Have a lovely day sewing and chatting - its a beautiful morning here in Kilsyth today - so I'm going outside to play in the garden.
Take care
Cathy

Cathy @ Still Waters

Susan said...

Yep, I agree with you, I too love all the technology around today.