Tuesday, January 17, 2012

hello everyone

hello everyone, its been a weird kinda couple of days. I've been keeping busy and I have not been on the computer much. will try and catch up with all your blogs, but for now the heat is on in Melbourne and I have been getting up early to water the vegetables and then taking naps in the afternoon. I hope you are all well, the new way of eating is going well. The detox from sugar is over and no more headaches. So stay cool if your in the heat, and stay dry and warm if its winter in your world.
see ya

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I don't think I could ever give up on sugar completely, glad you are doing well.

This is the first time I turned the computer on, today. Have vegged out all day. It felt good!

Wish I was watering vegetables... No snow here, (yet) but it's been cold.

Take care!

XXX