Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy doing stuff

Busy day today, wonderson and I cleaned out the chicken coup and put it all on the compost heap. Dear old hubby and I wormed the goats and he cleaned up the neglected vegetable garden out the back.
He bought himself a new self propelled rotary hoe and he had dug the garden over in a very short time!
Money well worth spent.
Jobs this afternoon will be to put down the crushed rock so the concrete floor can be poured next week.
Windows will be ready early the week after and then my craft room will be ready for me to paint soon after that.
I hope.
Picked up the new sewing machine yesterday, and bought the second hand overlocker home too.
So very exciting here.
I have so many projects I want to start and I can't wait.
Have a great weekend.
see ya

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hello Angela
From the sound of it with the new craft room and all the new equipment you could be starting a business - word will get out and you'll have folks asking you to sew for them or shorten and lengthen things lol
Lucky you to have the help when you needed it, the garden year is starting with gusto here after all the rain. I cleared up the weeds and am now looking a which vegs I want to plant.
Take care
Cathy

Grammy said...

Wow sounds like you have been busy. I hope you have lots of fun with your new machines.