Thursday, April 07, 2011

Meltdown


Leanne had a meltdown today. We got some bad news on Wednesday at the oncologist and it finally hit her. It was something else that set her off but it was the news that keep her crying. So we decided to relax and enjoy life a little so we went fishing. This is at Tooradin river, and we picked a nice shady spot. The river is tidal and there wasnt alot of water so you had to cast out pretty far. Leanne didnt know how to cast so I showed her and let her have a go. Well what a laugh, it went everywhere but were she wanted it to go. Eventually she cast into a tree and the line broke. So at this stage I was nearly wetting myself with laughter so we decided to pack up and go home. Which was good timing really as baby girls new car was ready to be picked up. So lee and I went and got that.
But thats another story for another day
see ya

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you always seem to say so much with so little.
always good to catch up on your blog.
smooch xx

Sandies' Patch said...

Sounds like you had some welcome relief from the pain with lots of laughter.
Hope all goes well.

Hugs,

Sandie xx

Grammy said...

Sending you both a big hug and healing energy. I wish I had it in my power to take away the pain. I know you feel it. And I my self am learning to deal with it too.
I have been listening to http://www.hayhouseradio.com/index.php and is has some wonderful messages.
E

Leanne said...

ahh fishing - just what was needed ((HUGS)))

Love Leanne

Gill - That British Woman said...

big hugs to both of you. You are a dear friend to Leanne.