Tuesday, April 19, 2011

OMG!!

while at the gym today I  noticed that I was missing my gold pandora. The bracelet had a gold clasp and gold beads on it. Its worth a bit of money, but thats not why Im upset. Im upset as each bead on it  was given to me by dear hubby for birthdays, christmas's and anniversarys.
The bracelet is insured so Im sure I will be able to replace it, but it wont be the same.
I am gutted! Please can you all put out good energy and hope that it turns up. It means alot to me.
So upset, I cannot tell you.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Did you loose it at the gym or it fell of somewhere else. They are very expensive and I only have a silver one, I know what you mean about the charms as mine were given to me and all mean something. I hope you find it.

E said...

I so wish for it to return to you also.

Tracey said...

I know exactly how you feel. I lost a gold bracelet that was passed down my husbands family..it's devestating. I really hope yours turns up. xxx

granny said...

Oh,no...have you checked the car?May have dropped off while driving to the gym ??
I hope it turns up soon Angela..

Gill - That British Woman said...

any signs of your bracelet yet?

Gill