Saturday, November 29, 2008

S.O.S


I got this from Scarecrow's Garden. I thought it was great so I have used it here.



S.O.S. Plegde

Path To Freedom Save Our Seeds PledgeThis was started back in July this year...this is a pledge I'll happily make!From the Path To Freedom site here.

I pledge to take back control over the most sacred form of plant life - seeds

I will strive to save my own seeds, encourage self pollination and self seeding “volunteers”

Refrain from purchasing seed varieties controlled by Monsanto

Support local seed banks

Purchase organic, heirloom or open pollinated from independent seed companies who’s mission are to save seed diversity

Share your pledge with the world with this nifty icon - feel free to “save as” and use!Also join other homegrown revolutionaries at our sister site FreedomGardens.org

No comments: