Saturday, October 27, 2012

Nasty flu

I have been hit by the flu bug. Hubby and everyone at the shed have had it and I avoided them all. But I couldnt avoid hubby. I made him sleep in the spare room for two nights and on the third he sneaked into bed. He says he cant sleep without me! I on the other hand sleep like a log without him. lol anyway thanks to that little stunt i now have it. I feel all cotton wool in the head, my nose and sinus are blocked and I cant stop coughing and sneezing.
Glands are all up and im dizzy and hot and cold. But thats ok at least hubby got to sleep.
Grrrrr
hope you all have a great weekend, we will be lighting our bonfire for beltain tomorrow and both my kids and their partners are coming over for a bbq lunch to watch the fire burn.
I will post pics
see ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not good Angela - bet yours is girl flu' which means you will try not ot be a nuisance unlike man flu' where - well we all know what that means!
Take care and keep warm, drink lots of hot lemon and honey and take lots of rest
Cathy

Sharon said...

Isn't that just like a man? Nothing like a gift that keeps on giving, huh? I hope you can shake it soon, take care of yourself!