Sunday, August 14, 2011

what a weekend

Remember those logs we got a few weeks ago, now they look like this. And we still have three logs to go. Hubby and I were very tired saturday night after doing all this work.
 Today I made all these squares, there are lots, and lots, and lots of them. They are now ready to be made into bigger squares, for a babys quilt.
Today I got the suitcases out and as I remember I have been packing stuff. This is my carry on bag. Looks like my cat wants to come too!
I hope you all have a great weekend.
see ya

6 comments:

Hazel said...

You must be getting excited about the trip. I love long plane flights...so long as I don't have to sit next to a pesky person. I love to read, watch the movies, nap...eat, drink. Can you tell I am jealous!

Sharon said...

Lots getting done!

Aw, the kitty wants to go along! What day are you taking off? I imagine you're beside yourself with excitement!

Susan said...

You had a big weekend. Lots of excitement ahead :D)

Leanne said...

Tsk tsk tsk chopping wood
I bet there are lots of folk that would love to hop in your bags.
Love Leanne

Unknown said...

Yp! I know all about wood piles and how they get there!
Packing bags...what fun. Maa

Grammy said...

Wow, you have been busy. :)