Sunday, June 13, 2010

A fun party

The party last night was really fun. Wonderson had made plans and baby girl had come down with the flue so it was only us oldies that ended up going.
But Phoebe had a great time. She had a few friends and her sister and they were dancing and singing.
us oldies had a dance at the end of the night too and we realised that we are not what we used to be.
Its great excersie and Im sure we burned off some of the cals we consumed during the night.
Time flys so quickly, Im sure she was only born yesterday and now she is 13.
where does the time go
see ya

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi there! I am so glad you signed up to be in the Sorority! I think it's going to be a lot of fun. There are a lot of great women out there - just waiting to meet each other!
I Know how you feel about your child turning 13. My oldest just turned 25! I about had a heart attack! I could swear I myself just turned 30 the other day - how can he be 25 already? LOL.
Thanks for posting the button! Can't wait to see what you do with our picture for party on the 25th!
See you then!
Karen ~ Some days are diamonds