Thursday, April 08, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Today I went and visited Leanne in the hospital. She had her op yesterday and she was still groggy and a little sore today. The doctors removed the cancer and took biops of a couple of other tumors. Hopefully they will be fine and they wont have to be removed at a later stage.
We dont know when her chemo will start, but I suppose it will be soon.
Meanwhile, Hubby has purchased a car from Queensland, so tomorrow we will be flying out of melb at 6.00am. We are being meet at the airport by the guy selling the car and then after the deal is done, we will be driving home.
I hope to be back by sunday as its babygirls 19th birthday.
But if not we should be back by monday.
I have already given her, her pressie so all good there.
have a great weekend everyone, will catch up with you all next week.
see ya

1 comment:

granny said...

I hope you have a good flight...and drive safely home:0)