Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunrise over Westernport.

a while ago I posted pics of a sunset in westernport. Well last night we went out and stayed out all night. This pics are of the sunrise.
Not a good picture, but if you look carefully you can see the mist rising over the land.


Another picture of the mist with our friends, Daves boat.
I have not spent the night on the water before and I usually sleep soundly on the boat. I love the rocking motion, its like being rocked to sleep like a baby. Only last night the wind picked up and it wasnt so much rocked, as shaken and stirred. Then I heard the rods go off and add to that the wind, I did not get much sleep but is was nice to be out there, and not worry about anything.
We caught whiting, elephant shark, flathead and leather jackets.
So a good day out.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
see ya

1 comment:

AJ-OAKS said...

That first pic is gorgeous. Sleeping on a boat huh! Um, I'll take your word for it that it is usually nice. Personally, I do not get onto boats.