Sunday, September 09, 2012

Happy birthday wishes

Yesterday was hubby's 51st birthday. I took him out in the morning to get him a pair of real wool Aussie ugg boots. He loved them then he needed  to get his watch band fixed. Wouldn't you know it they need to seed it away so he justw got a new one for now and will sen the old one away.  We then needed to look at new wood splitters because our old one has finally died beyond resurrection . So he went off to do that. Buy this stage I was over the shooting thing so I stayed home. Just as I got comfy on the couch his mum and brother turned up to see him. So I had to entertain them until he got home. The kids both visited for their dads birthday and later on his other brother and his family popped in too. So it was a busy day full of spending money. Which hubby loves but I do not!
But anyway he had a great birthday.
As for me I just want a nice quiet Sunday today to get over it!
See ya

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Sounds like a real mans birthday. brent would love a log splitter. For now we just hire one each year and go like the clappers. One day.
Rest up today!
I am too - The steriods I'm on have not even kicked in feeling pretty crappy. I'm about to go make some chicken soup.
Love Leanne

Sharon said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your Hubby!

Sounds like too much shopping to me and too much company too - nice that birthdays only come around once a year, isn't it?

I hope Sunday is calm and quiet!

Deb said...

Wishing your Hubby a Happy Birthday sounds like he had a great day.

Snowbrush said...

One thing about the money he spent, none of it was frivolous. I can spend money easily when it's something I need, but I rarely spend money on something I don't need until I mull things over for a few weeks or months so that I'll know it's really what I want to do. Maybe he's that way. I feel that I would like that man just from reading this post.

Grammy said...

Glad to hear he had a good day. Yea! Hope your weather is getting warmer too.