Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday update

This week to date I have
stocked up on pet food so that baby girl can feed my hairy babies while Im away
Increased the stock pile of wood, will need to add to it this weekend
worked on the baby quilt for Narelle in queensland, soooo many little squares, what was i thinking!
begun to pack, I think I have everything. But you can never be sure
been to the pharmacy and got my scrips filled, in my younger days I didnt need to do this, but now I cannot go anywhere without my meds.
And stocked the house with plenty of food, there is always heaps but I got extra coffee, tea, sugar and toilet paper as the boys come here from over the workshop for their needs.
getting excited now (nervous)

2 comments:

Susan said...

Sounds like you've got all the major stuff covered. If you've forgotten anything minor, well, not worth worrying about eh!! You'll be on holiday - have lots of fun :D)

Sharon said...

I can't think of anything you may have missed! I am excited for you! You are going to have such a nice time and stories to tell!