Tuesday, September 14, 2010

dark Clouds

Were are the weeks going? They are flying by so fast. I have been living under a dark cloud lately and I'm not really sure why.
Could it be the toll of all Leanne has gone throught this time with her cancer?
could it be the fact the wonderson has moved out of home and is living with his girlfriend?
could it be this flu that has gotton a hold of me and refuses to let go?
could it be that baby girl has a job and is gone for so long everyday after being home with me many months?
Could it be because of these new developments that I now spend most of the time at home alone?
could it be the weather that hasnt stopped raining for so many weeks that I now have to swim to the chook house to let them Out?
Or is it all of the above?
I dont know, but I do know that I will get from under this cloud and be happy again soon. I hope
see ya

2 comments:

Leanne said...

lots of changes at your place.
Lots of rain here at our place too - very wet.

Thinking of you

love leanne

granny said...

Wow ,lots of new happenings down your way ! It will take awhile to adjust...
A brighter day tomorrow :0)