Monday, July 26, 2010

were all going on a summer holiday

Well not a summer one just a short break to tassie. Today I purchased a new camera and on Thursday Hubby and I leave on the Spirit of Tasmania. We will come home on Monday.
I love tassie the last time I went to tassie as soon as the boat docked I felt like I had come home, even though I had never been before. Hubby said I should get myself a new camera and it and the trip are for our 22nd Wedding Anniversary.
That is on Friday the 30th of July.
I am very excited and I will really enjoy the time away.
So for now I am madly getting the house into shipshape, doing all the washing so that I can pack on Thursday.
Tomorrow We have chemo again, and On Wednesday I have stitching class, so it will be thursday before I know it.
see ya

5 comments:

Konnie said...

Angela, I leave on Thursday for vacation myself. Hope you have a great time. And I hope chemo goes ok for Leanne

granny said...

Oh wow Angela..it's just the little break you need :0)
Take lots of photos to share with us!And travel safe :0)

Konnie said...

Angela, to answer your question, I am taking an old motor home we just bought and fixed up. We are going to stay in Oregon and going to camp at a place I have gone since I was 5 yrs old. It is in the Cascade Mountains. I will blog about it soon.

Leanne said...

Congratulations 22 years wed -
New camera yummy!

Enjoy your trip look forward to seeing all the photos.

Parsley said...

Just dropping by to visit a 'sorority sister'. Feel free to visit anytime and help yourself to some tea and cookies over at my blog.