Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Feeling down

Yesterday was the big chemo day and all looked well in the begining. But with all that goes on in the treatment ward it kinda got to Leanne and she had another meltdown. Its so very hard to see her like that.
All I could do was just cuddle her as she cried. He step mum and I both feel so helpless and really is nothing we can do but just be there.
It really is a lesson in feeling helpless.
Thank goodness today is Wednesday and I have class, so I can just sit and work on my candlewicking BOM and just chill.
see ya

5 comments:

granny said...

Every day is a blessing !So put a huge smile on you face and go out and enjoy it :0)

AJ-OAKS said...

Sometimes that is all that is needed to help someone. Just being there for them. You are a good person.

Leanne said...

being there is helping. hard tho aye.

Hay a few of us has started up a new blog. Wondered if you would like to be a member. If so I need your email address.
Have a peek (still in learning stages)
http://pollyannabloggers.blogspot.com/

Vickie said...

Angela - thanks for your visit dear. You are a sweet person to stay with your friend in this hard time. We all should have someone like you.

Guess it really is winter down there, huh? Wish I could send you some of this hot weather we're having! Take care!

Konnie said...

Since we will be blogging together, I thought I would check out your main blog. I am not sure who Leanne (having Chemo) is to you, family? friend? but she is lucky to have you. I went through 5 weeks of chemo then 4 months of chemo last year along with surgeries and radiation. If it wasn't for good friends and family like you, I am not sure if I would have made it. Bless you.
Konnie