Sunday, September 07, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Today its fathers day in australia. So to all the dads have a great day. When we got home from the final( thank god) show last night we had an extra come to stay the night. When we got up this morning we had 6 teenagers. Hows that for multiplication. I love the fact that my kids know that all their friends are welcome at our place, and that my someone needs a place to crash they invite them here.
So dads day got an exciting start. He got is pressie late, kids sleep in, and I offered to cook him breakfast in bed.
He doesnt like breakfast in bed so her got up and ended up cooking breakfast for both of us.
Isnt he sweet. thats why we love him.
Yesterday we finally finished the igloo so today I will be playing in that.
Have a great day
see ya

No comments: