Saturday, June 07, 2008

sleepless in devon meadows

I have not been sleeping and that has made me very cranky and sad.
I bought sleeping tablets from the chemist about two weeks ago but I hate taking any kind of medication unless I absolutly have to so in two weeks I have only used 3 of them.
Last night hubby was banished to sons room because he wasnt home and I slept all night like a baby. A good baby because most babies, especially mine, dont sleep like babies at all.
But I digress.
Hubbys snoring and tossing and turning are keeping me awake and that makes for a not very happy mummy.
But two nights of sleep, and I do feel much better, had a sleeping tablet the night before.
Hopefully the pattern will continue and I will continue to sleep blissfully the rest of my nights away
see ya

1 comment:

Sortend said...

Looking for the ideal destination over the internet to buy sleep aid pills is not an easy task as some of the websites, pharmacies or drug stores selling sleep aids are proved to be fake stores selling counterfeit sleep aid pills. Therefore, you should be careful while looking for an online store to purchase sleep aid pills and in this regard, it is noteworthy that http://www.sleep-aid-pills.com is a reliable online destination that directs customers to reputed online pharmacies selling genuine sleeping pills.