Sunday, November 25, 2012

A dancing weekend

Yesterday baby girl was in two concerts and today she is one. They are not the same she has different dances in each one. So If I wanted to see all her dances I had to get tickets to all three concerts. I don't mine except sitting in those chairs is not good for the body. Still it get expensive and I wonder if it's not just a money making scheme for the dance school. But as a parent I suffer and go.
How are your Christmas predations going? Christmas is here this year and I really cannot think about it yet. Not until baby girls engagement party is over. That's on the 1st of December , once thats done I can turn my attention to chrismas. It's going to be at Harley's parents home I'm in charge of drinks, salads and the engament cake. I have ordered it and will be picking it up the day before I hope. Will post pics of it when I can.
It's going to be busy the nest few weeks.
See ya

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

so exciting having an engagement party. Dd and son-in-law didn't have one. Did get them an engagement present though. When are they wanting to get married?

Gill

angela said...

Hello gill they are having a big BBQ at Harley's parents house so not a fancy engagement they plan to marry in 2014 so not long really

Cathy said...

Hello Angela
I know exactly what you mean about sitting on chairs at concerts and funtions - hard on the bum !!

Also remember all the costumes we had to help make - or provide cash for someone else to make lol

I bet the next year will just fly by and the wedding will be here before you know it
Cathy

MandaBurms FarmStay for Cats. said...

Gosh you are in for a busy few weeks. Very thrilling all round.
Love Leanne