Wednesday, June 27, 2012

STOP Nana time

After a busy morning I got home and had a nana nap. I didn't mean to I just sat down for a minute and the next thing I knew I had been asleep for 45 minutes. After my little sleep I was still tired so I decided to work on my granny squares blankie. I made the squares last winter and I have spent this winter putting them together. I haven't been very productive so I will take this project with me on the big road trip and hopefully get lots done.
After working on this for a little while I was rested enough to help wonderson deliver a truck back to the customers house.
I don't care how old he gets, he turned 23 yesterday, I will never get used to seeing him drive trucks.
see ya

1 comment:

Bryhn Peace said...

I love the "granny squares". Reminds me of my grandmother...and by the way, you never need an excuse for a nap. I always say, everyone should have a nap a day to refresh and finish their day!
Have a great one!
Love and Light,
Bryhn