Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Out of Love

Hello everyone I just wanted to tell you about a book I have just read on Kindle. What an amazing book!
Its  written by a strong woman who has been abused since she was a very small child by the person who most of all should protect you.
Its and honest and open account of her life and how as an adult it affected her life.
She tells of her struggles to come to terms with her past and aims to make a better future for herself and her family.
I could not put it down and read it, in just a few hours this morning!
I wholeheartedly recoment this book to anyone who has ever had to overcome obsticles or issues from their past.
Believe me if this lady can come through it with her mind intact and her love for humanity still strong then we all can.
I hope you take the time to download this and read it.
I dont think you will be disapointed.
see ya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for taking the time to read and review my book! It is truly my hope that people find healing and help from my story, and I am quite certain that helping to spread the word about it will help in that effort.
Peace and love to you and yours,
Bryhn

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. Sue(Maa)