Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Really Blessed

I am feeling very blessed. It has been a hectic start to the year. But with all my friends and family, and you all in blog land wishing me a happy birthday, it has been a happy one.
Like I already said, I am not a good one on birthdays. Its not getting older that I mind but with everyone that passes it means that time to do all that I every dreamed off is disapearing.
But now I realise that all that stuff doesnt matter. All that matters is that you live life to the fullest, make the best choices possible and leave a positive legacy for those that follow.
This year my friends have not only wished me a happy birthday they have told me how much the truely love and appreciate me as their friend.
This has never happened before. I knew it, but to be told is very special.
so tell all that you know, how you really feel. Tell them how blessed you feel that they are in your life.
Last year was a bad one for some people, and this has made us realise that nothing is for ever.
so to all my blogger friends, I may not always comment, but I always read and appreciate your wisdom.
Thank you

No comments: