Thursday, October 02, 2008

A common thread

On many blogs to day the common thread is the credit crunch thats in all the news. From The states, canada, new zealand and australia people are worried and hurting. I know we will be ok. We have spent the last few years getting rid of debt, most of it anyway, and our garden has grown year after year. But as I hear about whats going on that feeling of having to stockpile neccessities and plant more seedlings grows also.
A really good read is rhonda blog down to earth, which you will find on my links section. She has some great advice on how to get ready and survive any hard times that you might encounter.
Reading all the blogs I do, I get lots of great ideas, but also I know that there are others out there all experiencing what I am and together we can all pull through.

No comments: