Monday, April 09, 2012

Happy Easter

It's Easter Monday here and winter has come to devon meadows. As I type our fire is going and a pot of homegrown pulling soup is bubbling away. I hope you all had a happy Easter, our was quiet as greek Easter is next week. It's going to be a big one as its my baby's 21st birthday this week and we are having a huge BBQ lunch for her. So it will be a traditional geek lamb on the spit and lots of other yummy food. We have been cleaning up the yard and weeding and have enven had about 5 huge trees cut down to allow the winter sun to hit our solar panels. It's all good as the trees were very old gum trees that were hit hard by the drought and we I danger of coming down in a big storm. Which. Y the way we had last night! A house in the next street has one their trees come down on their car, not nice! I am going to buy a new laptop as my old one has been very annoying and this is one of the reasons I haven't been around much lately. I'm typing this on my iPad but I can't load photos from it onto my blog. So it hasnt been much help really. So as soon as I get the new toy I will post a little more often, I have some exciting news to tell you but you will have to wait till I next blog, gotta go now. Enjoy your holiday and take care. See ya

1 comment:

granny said...

Hey !! Nice to see you back in blogland :0)
So a huge week coming up for you!Enjoy it :0)
Hurry up and get the new toy ..I want to know the news !!
Happy Birthday to your daughter and Happy Greek easter..what a feast that will be :0)