Monday, December 12, 2011

Teddy's first haircut

Here is Teddy being held by wonderson. My wonderful SIL has recently qualified as a dog groomer and has set up a doggie salon at home. I took Teddy to visit his aunty and get a bit of a clean up. I didnt want him shaved or anything drastic. But I did need his face cleaned up as Im sure he couldnt see a thing. Also he was a bit smelly as he is too big for the laundry trough. So she cleaned up his face and his private parts and trimmed his toe nails and clipped the excess fur from his feet. She shampooed and blow dried him and he looked wonderful.
This happened yesterday and he still smells lovely and his coat is fluffy.
The bonus is you can now see his eyes and face!
He wasnt too sure about the clippers, sissors or blow dryer but aunty said he was a good boy and it will get better with every visit.
makes a mummy proud!
see ya

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love it when they come home smelling all nice and clean? Maa

Cindy said...

He still doesn't look as if he's sure that he likes it. lol Such a pretty puppy though.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Nanette said...

Hi Angela, I've come to say hello:) Love your profile pic, I have that saved in my pictures somewhere, she's the Capricorn Fairy, yes?

Sharon said...

It sure would be nice not to smell 'dog' around here! Enjoy it while you can! Teddy looks really sweet.

Nanette said...

Angela I am cappie too..january 11..you?

Nanette said...

Me too..when I was little my Christmas presents were divided up and some were kept over for my birthday, and I always had to wait until April and have a party with my brother....poor Cappies :)

Ina in Alaska said...

Teddy is adorable! Meanwhile I have 4 shaggy poodles... they were supposed to be groomed on Monday but the wind and blizzard made roads bad so we could not leave the house AND our groomer had a trailer blow over onto one of her vehicles, causing her power to go out and LOTS of damage. Don't know when they will get groomed but at least they don't smell!

Grammy said...

Wow, he is growing fast. And is so adorable.

Gill - That British Woman said...

He's a cutie....

Gill